Traveling Luck for Ninčići, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Nincici?What's around Nincici?
Wikipedia near Nincici
Where to stay near Ninčići
The timezone in Nincici is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:53 and Sunset at 18:34. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4492°, Longitude. 19.7158°
Satellite map around Ninčići
Loading map of Ninčići and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ninčići, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ninčići (0km)
- (( Međugorje )) (2km)
- Karaula (2km)
- Kulina (2.2km)
- Crkvina (2.3km)
- (( Dražan )) (2.5km)
- Sokolova (3km)
- Vranjak (3.5km)
- Mokrič (3.7km)
- Gobate (3.8km)
- Gornja Drenova (4.2km)
- (( Oštrik )) (4.5km)
- Kukanj (4.6km)
- Grablje (4.7km)
- (( Potok )) (5km)
- Bistrica (5km)
- Prisoje (5.1km)
- Pilatovac (5.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Ninčići
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Petriča Brdo (3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Sokolica (3.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Vaoč (5.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Zlatar (3.9km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Oštrik (4.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Dolovi (4.3km)
Airports close to Ninčići
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (140.2km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (150km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (167.3km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (171.4km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (179.9km)