Traveling Luck for Međugorje, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Medugorje?What's around Medugorje?
Wikipedia near Medugorje
Where to stay near Međugorje
The timezone in Medugorje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:45 and Sunset at 16:09. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4308°, Longitude. 19.7208°
Satellite map around Međugorje
Loading map of Međugorje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Međugorje, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Vranjak (1.6km)
- Karaula (1.6km)
- Ninčići (2.4km)
- Grablje (2.9km)
- Gornja Drenova (3.2km)
- Kulina (3.9km)
- (( Međugorje )) (4.1km)
- Pilatovac (4.2km)
- (( Dražan )) (4.5km)
- Crkvina (4.6km)
- Zagaj (4.7km)
- Podvinje (5km)
- Sokolova (5.1km)
- Dubovica (5.2km)
- (( Potok )) (5.5km)
- (( Oštrik )) (5.6km)
- Mokrič (5.7km)
- Padež (5.7km)
- Kukanj (5.8km)
- Donja Kosatica (5.8km)
- Ljubići (5.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Međugorje
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Zlatar (1.7km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Petriča Brdo (0.5km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Brajski Bunar (4.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Dolovi (4.2km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Sokolica (5.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gradac (5.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Vlasonjski Potok (5.2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Vaoč (2.8km)
Airports close to Međugorje
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (141.5km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (147.9km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (165.7km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (169.5km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (180.1km)