Traveling Luck for Padež, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Padez?What's around Padez?
Wikipedia near Padez
Where to stay near Padež
The timezone in Padez is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:36 and Sunset at 17:59. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4150°, Longitude. 19.6656°
Satellite map around Padež
Loading map of Padež and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Padež, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Padež (0km)
- Boškovina (1.6km)
- Bare (2.3km)
- Pilatovac (2.4km)
- Gornja Drenova (2.4km)
- Podvinje (2.7km)
- Purići (2.9km)
- Topalovina (3km)
- Mala Drenova (3km)
- (( Mitrovac )) (3.2km)
- (( Potok )) (3.5km)
- Dubovica (4.3km)
- Prošće (4.3km)
- Brajsalica (4.3km)
- Vojnica (4.5km)
- Karaula (4.7km)
- Rosulje (4.7km)
- Vakuf (4.7km)
- Kukanj (4.8km)
- Šarampov (4.8km)
- (( Avdovi )) (5km)
- (( Metaljka )) (5.2km)
- Puškići (5.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Padež
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Prijepolje (3.7km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Bijela Stena (4.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gradac (3.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Vaoč (4.6km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Seculića Strana (2.5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Dolovi (2.5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Prijepolje (4.3km)
Airports close to Padež
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (137.5km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (144.4km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (160.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (172.2km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (174.7km)