Traveling Luck for Pilatovac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Pilatovac?What's around Pilatovac?
Wikipedia near Pilatovac
Where to stay near Pilatovac
The timezone in Pilatovac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:07 and Sunset at 16:39. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4086°, Longitude. 19.6894°
Satellite map around Pilatovac
Loading map of Pilatovac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pilatovac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pilatovac (0km)
- Podvinje (0.9km)
- Gornja Drenova (2km)
- Dubovica (2.2km)
- Padež (2.4km)
- Karaula (3.9km)
- Boškovina (4km)
- Mala Drenova (4.2km)
- Bare (4.3km)
- Purići (4.7km)
- Peselje (4.7km)
- Ljubići (4.8km)
- Mrljaci (4.9km)
- (( Potok )) (4.9km)
- Bavane (5km)
- Vakuf (5km)
- Vranjak (5.2km)
- Topalovina (5.3km)
- Puškići (5.3km)
- Donja Kosatica (5.3km)
- (( Mitrovac )) (5.5km)
Accommodation around Pilatovac
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Petriča Brdo (3.8km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Mileševo (5.2km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Prijepolje (5.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gradac (1.7km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Zlatar (4.5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Dolovi (3.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Prijepolje (5.1km)
Airports close to Pilatovac
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (139.9km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (144.2km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (161.6km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (169.9km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (176.5km)