Traveling Luck for (( Drenova )), Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is (( Drenova ))?What's around (( Drenova ))?
Wikipedia near (( Drenova ))
Where to stay near (( Drenova ))
The timezone in (( Drenova )) is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:10 and Sunset at 16:38. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4219°, Longitude. 19.6814°
Satellite map around (( Drenova ))
Loading map of (( Drenova )) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around (( Drenova )), in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gornja Drenova (0.7km)
- Padež (1.8km)
- Pilatovac (1.9km)
- Bare (2.6km)
- Podvinje (2.7km)
- Boškovina (2.7km)
- Karaula (2.9km)
- (( Potok )) (3km)
- Topalovina (3.8km)
- (( Mitrovac )) (3.9km)
- Dubovica (4.1km)
- Kukanj (4.1km)
- Purići (4.6km)
- Mala Drenova (4.7km)
- Ninčići (4.8km)
- (( Međugorje )) (4.9km)
- Brajsalica (5.3km)
- Bistrica (5.3km)
- Vranjak (5.3km)
- Vojnica (5.5km)
- Crkvina (5.6km)
- Jovac (5.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around (( Drenova ))
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Petriča Brdo (3.8km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Prijepolje (5.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Bijela Stena (5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gradac (3.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Vaoč (3.4km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Zlatar (4.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Dolovi (1.4km)
Airports close to (( Drenova ))
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (138.5km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (145.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (162.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (171.6km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (176.3km)