Traveling Luck for Dubovica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Dubovica?What's around Dubovica?
Wikipedia near Dubovica
Where to stay near Dubovica
The timezone in Dubovica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:05 and Sunset at 16:05. It's light
Latitude. 43.3942°, Longitude. 19.7006°
Satellite map around Dubovica
Loading map of Dubovica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dubovica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dubovica (0km)
- Podvinje (1.6km)
- Pilatovac (2.2km)
- Bavane (2.9km)
- Ljubići (3km)
- Peselje (3.1km)
- Mrljaci (3.7km)
- Donja Kosatica (3.7km)
- Gornja Drenova (4km)
- Padež (4.3km)
- Puškići (4.7km)
- (( Ranovići )) (4.8km)
- Vakuf (4.8km)
- Mala Drenova (4.9km)
- Zagaj (5.3km)
- Puzovići (5.4km)
- Karaula (5.5km)
- Babići (5.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Dubovica
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Petriča Brdo (4.7km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Mileševo (3.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Zlatar (4.7km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kokošinjak (2.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Dolovi (5.5km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Jerinin Grad (4.9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Prijepolje (5.3km)
Airports close to Dubovica
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (141.6km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (142.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (160.7km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (167.9km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (176.1km)