Traveling Luck for Crveno Prlo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Crveno Prlo?What's around Crveno Prlo?
Wikipedia near Crveno Prlo
Where to stay near Crveno Prlo
The timezone in Crveno Prlo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:06 and Sunset at 16:40. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3997°, Longitude. 19.7167° , Elevation. 1056m
Satellite map around Crveno Prlo
Loading map of Crveno Prlo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Crveno Prlo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Crveno Prlo
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Petriča Brdo (3.5km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Brajski Bunar (5.9km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Mileševo (3.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gradac (2.3km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Zlatar (3.3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kokošinjak (1.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Dolovi (5.7km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Jerinin Grad (5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Vaočki Potok (4.2km)
Airports close to Crveno Prlo
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (142.7km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (143.9km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (162.2km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (167.2km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (177.8km)