Traveling Luck for Gradac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Gradac?What's around Gradac?
Wikipedia near Gradac
Where to stay near Gradac
The timezone in Gradac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:06 and Sunset at 16:40. It's light
Latitude. 43.3958°, Longitude. 19.6933° , Elevation. 829m
Satellite map around Gradac
Loading map of Gradac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gradac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dubovica (0.7km)
- Podvinje (1km)
- Pilatovac (1.7km)
- Peselje (3.1km)
- Mrljaci (3.5km)
- Bavane (3.6km)
- Padež (3.6km)
- Gornja Drenova (3.7km)
- Ljubići (3.7km)
- Mala Drenova (4.2km)
- Vakuf (4.3km)
- Puškići (4.3km)
- Donja Kosatica (4.4km)
- (( Ranovići )) (4.6km)
- Purići (5.1km)
- Babići (5.2km)
- Puzovići (5.2km)
- Boškovina (5.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Gradac
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Petriča Brdo (4.8km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Mileševo (3.5km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Prijepolje (5.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gradac (0km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Zlatar (5.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Dolovi (5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Prijepolje (4.7km)
Airports close to Gradac
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (140.9km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (142.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (160.4km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (168.6km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (175.7km)