Traveling Luck for Peselje, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Peselje?What's around Peselje?
Wikipedia near Peselje
Where to stay near Peselje
The timezone in Peselje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:28 and Sunset at 17:21. It's light
Latitude. 43.3725°, Longitude. 19.6867°
Satellite map around Peselje
Loading map of Peselje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Peselje, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Peselje (0km)
- Mrljaci (1km)
- (( Ranovići )) (1.9km)
- Puzovići (2.4km)
- Puškići (2.7km)
- Babići (3km)
- Dubovica (3.1km)
- Vakuf (3.2km)
- Oborci (3.5km)
- Podvinje (3.8km)
- Bavane (3.9km)
- Zebuđa (3.9km)
- Medenac (4km)
- Ðerići (4.1km)
- Medenac (4.2km)
- Dučevo (4.2km)
- Dolovi (4.2km)
- Prijepolje (4.4km)
- Ljubići (4.6km)
- Šarampov (4.6km)
- Mala Drenova (4.7km)
- Pilatovac (4.7km)
- Bivolice (5km)
Accommodation around Peselje
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Mileševo (2.2km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Crna Stena (4.6km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Vratanja (3.9km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Jerinin Grad (4.2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Prijepolje (4.2km)
Airports close to Peselje
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (139.6km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (141.6km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (157.6km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (167.1km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (173.4km)