Traveling Luck for Čukovac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Cukovac?What's around Cukovac?
Wikipedia near Cukovac
Where to stay near Čukovac
The timezone in Cukovac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:34 and Sunset at 18:00. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3778°, Longitude. 19.6978°
Satellite map around Čukovac
Loading map of Čukovac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Čukovac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Peselje (1.3km)
- Mrljaci (2.1km)
- Dubovica (2.2km)
- Bavane (2.7km)
- (( Ranovići )) (3.2km)
- Podvinje (3.3km)
- Ljubići (3.4km)
- Puzovići (3.7km)
- Puškići (3.8km)
- Pilatovac (4.1km)
- Donja Kosatica (4.1km)
- Vakuf (4.1km)
- Babići (4.2km)
- Bivolice (4.5km)
- Oborci (4.8km)
- Zebuđa (4.9km)
- Bivolice (5.1km)
- Mala Drenova (5.2km)
- Medenac (5.3km)
- Dvorište (5.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Čukovac
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Mileševo (1.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Dundor (5.1km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Vratanja (4.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Tubića Voda (5.1km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Jerinin Grad (3.5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Prijepolje (5km)
Airports close to Čukovac
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (140.6km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (142.3km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (158.8km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (166.7km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (174.6km)