Traveling Luck for Duvarine, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Duvarine?What's around Duvarine?
Wikipedia near Duvarine
Where to stay near Duvarine
The timezone in Duvarine is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:47 and Sunset at 18:41. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3522°, Longitude. 19.7192°
Satellite map around Duvarine
Loading map of Duvarine and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Duvarine, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dvorište (1.4km)
- Bivolice (1.4km)
- Bivolice (1.6km)
- Bećirovići (2.5km)
- Bećirovići (3.2km)
- Brančići (3.3km)
- Bavane (3.8km)
- Divljaci (3.9km)
- Peselje (4.1km)
- Zebuđa (4.1km)
- Bare (4.4km)
- Ljubići (4.7km)
- Mrljaci (4.8km)
- Bare (5.1km)
- Donja Kosatica (5.1km)
- (( Ranovići )) (5.1km)
- Puzovići (5.2km)
- Rašće (5.3km)
Accommodation around Duvarine
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Mileševo (2.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Ðurđevo Brdo (1.9km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Vratanja (4.5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Duboki Dol (4.6km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Kumrijina Česma (4.7km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Jerinin Grad (1.6km)
Airports close to Duvarine
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (138.1km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (145.6km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (157.4km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (163.1km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (174.3km)