Traveling Luck for Crkvine, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Crkvine?What's around Crkvine?
Wikipedia near Crkvine
Where to stay near Crkvine
The timezone in Crkvine is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:02 and Sunset at 16:05. It's light
Latitude. 43.3500°, Longitude. 19.7089°
Satellite map around Crkvine
Loading map of Crkvine and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Crkvine, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dvorište (1.9km)
- Bivolice (2.3km)
- Bivolice (2.6km)
- Brančići (2.7km)
- Zebuđa (3.1km)
- Bećirovići (3.2km)
- Peselje (3.6km)
- Bećirovići (4km)
- Bare (4.2km)
- Mrljaci (4.2km)
- Divljaci (4.2km)
- Bare (4.3km)
- Puzovići (4.3km)
- (( Ranovići )) (4.3km)
- Bavane (4.4km)
- Oborci (4.4km)
- Ljiljci (4.6km)
- Dolovi (4.7km)
- Rašće (5.1km)
- Pranjci (5.2km)
- Ljubići (5.3km)
Accommodation around Crkvine
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Mileševo (2.8km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Vratanja (3.5km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Jerinin Grad (2.5km)
Airports close to Crkvine
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (137.5km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (144.8km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (156.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (163.7km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (173.3km)