Traveling Luck for Karačica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Karacica?What's around Karacica?
Wikipedia near Karacica
Where to stay near Karačica
The timezone in Karacica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:18 and Sunset at 19:17. It's light
Latitude. 43.8389°, Longitude. 19.6039°
Satellite map around Karačica
Loading map of Karačica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Karačica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Selakovići (1.1km)
- Popovići (1.1km)
- Stamenići (1.5km)
- Selaći (1.5km)
- Tomiće (1.6km)
- Erići (2.3km)
- Bogdanovići (2.4km)
- Vračarići (2.6km)
- Neševići (2.6km)
- Durdići (2.7km)
- Moljkovići (3.3km)
- Stanići (3.3km)
- Ðenadići (3.5km)
- Resimići (3.5km)
- Bešlići (4km)
- Strmac (4km)
- Milosavljevići (4.2km)
- Omar (4.6km)
- Vitasi (4.6km)
- Lokva (4.7km)
- Čulići (4.8km)
- Jankovići (4.8km)
- Ljubičići (4.9km)
- Panići (5km)
- Tarabići (5.1km)
- Ðokici (5.4km)
- Lazići (5.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Karačica
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Osijek (5.5km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Kremna (2.7km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Šišatovac (5.9km)
- Voloder (4.9km)
Airports close to Karačica
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (120.2km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (143.3km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (182.2km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (197km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (210.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Karačica
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (238.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.