Traveling Luck for Delića Livade, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Delica Livade?What's around Delica Livade?
Wikipedia near Delica Livade
Where to stay near Delića Livade
The timezone in Delica Livade is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:26 and Sunset at 17:24. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8394°, Longitude. 19.5239°
Satellite map around Delića Livade
Loading map of Delića Livade and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Delića Livade, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Jelenska Kosa (1.2km)
- Šargan (2km)
- Gola Glava (2km)
- Ivica (3.8km)
- Putno Brdo (3.8km)
- Tabačka Kosa (4.2km)
- Vao (4.4km)
- Orlovac (4.5km)
- Visoka Glavica (4.8km)
- Veliko Brdo (5.4km)
- Koviljače (5.6km)
- Tarabića Brdo (5.6km)
- Metaljka (5.8km)
- Iver (6km)
- Međedova Ljeska (6km)
- Zborište (6.2km)
- Golubac (6.4km)
- Okruglica (6.6km)
- Veliki Vrh (6.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Delića Livade
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Osijek (3.5km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Zaboj (5.3km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Hajdučka Pećina (4.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Pleča (5.2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Iver (5.1km)
Airports close to Delića Livade
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (112.6km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (146.8km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (175.3km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (195.9km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (206.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Delića Livade
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (235.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.