Traveling Luck for Oborci, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Oborci?What's around Oborci?
Wikipedia near Oborci
Where to stay near Oborci
The timezone in Oborci is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:03 and Sunset at 19:25. It's light
Latitude. 43.3519°, Longitude. 19.6625°
Satellite map around Oborci
Loading map of Oborci and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Oborci, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Oborci (0km)
- Dolovi (0.8km)
- Puzovići (1.3km)
- Medenac (1.6km)
- Medenac (1.7km)
- Zebuđa (1.8km)
- (( Ranovići )) (1.9km)
- Ðerići (2.1km)
- Babići (2.1km)
- Ljiljci (2.2km)
- Dučevo (2.8km)
- Brdo (2.8km)
- Kovačevac (2.9km)
- Mrljaci (3km)
- Puškići (3km)
- Pranjci (3.2km)
- Mioska (3.3km)
- Prijepolje (3.4km)
- Peselje (3.5km)
- Paraći (3.6km)
- Vakuf (3.7km)
- (( Sveta Gora )) (3.7km)
- Velika Župa (3.9km)
- Brajanovići (4km)
- Kolovrat (4.3km)
- Bare (4.3km)
- Kajevići (4.5km)
- Šarampov (4.6km)
Accommodation around Oborci
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Pleča (1.9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Crkvine (4.4km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Vratanja (1.4km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Paraj Brdo (3.8km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Staračka Voda (4.1km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Duboki Potok (4.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Prijepolje (4.6km)
Airports close to Oborci
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (136.4km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (140.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (154.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (167.3km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (169.9km)