Traveling Luck for Medenac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Medenac?What's around Medenac?
Wikipedia near Medenac
Where to stay near Medenac
The timezone in Medenac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:40 and Sunset at 18:37. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3586°, Longitude. 19.6469°
Satellite map around Medenac
Loading map of Medenac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Medenac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Medenac (0km)
- Medenac (0.2km)
- Ðerići (0.5km)
- Dučevo (1.2km)
- Babići (1.4km)
- Oborci (1.7km)
- Prijepolje (1.8km)
- Puzovići (1.9km)
- Dolovi (2km)
- Brdo (2.2km)
- Mioska (2.3km)
- (( Ranovići )) (2.3km)
- Puškići (2.4km)
- Kolovrat (2.6km)
- Kovačevac (2.7km)
- Vakuf (2.9km)
- (( Sveta Gora )) (3.1km)
- Šarampov (3.3km)
- Mrljaci (3.4km)
- Zebuđa (3.5km)
- Ljiljci (3.6km)
- Jelašje (3.6km)
- Paraći (4km)
- (( Straševac )) (4.1km)
- Peselje (4.2km)
- Pranjci (4.3km)
- Krastine (4.4km)
- Velika Župa (4.6km)
Accommodation around Medenac
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Crna Stena (0.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Rujansko-Guvno (3.4km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Vratanja (3.1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Popova Voda (4.3km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Duboki Potok (3km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Stijena (4.5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Prijepolje (3.5km)
Airports close to Medenac
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (136.8km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (139km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (153.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (169km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (169.2km)