Traveling Luck for Meki Potok, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Meki Potok?What's around Meki Potok?
Wikipedia near Meki Potok
Where to stay near Meki Potok
The timezone in Meki Potok is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:07 and Sunset at 16:40. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5117°, Longitude. 19.8961°
Satellite map around Meki Potok
Loading map of Meki Potok and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Meki Potok, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
Accommodation around Meki Potok
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Čolovića Stijene (4.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Durupovac (5.7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Kadinjača (5.4km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Ojnovačka Pećina (3.7km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Zlatarsko Jezero (5.5km)
Airports close to Meki Potok
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (153.9km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (163.6km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (165km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (174.4km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (184.2km)