Traveling Luck for Mihajlovac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Mihajlovac?What's around Mihajlovac?
Wikipedia near Mihajlovac
Where to stay near Mihajlovac
The timezone in Mihajlovac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:07 and Sunset at 16:43. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5322°, Longitude. 19.5650°
Satellite map around Mihajlovac
Loading map of Mihajlovac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mihajlovac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Luke (0.7km)
- Suvo Polje (1.5km)
- Kalafati (1.6km)
- Zarkovina (1.7km)
- Poljanak (1.8km)
- Pribojska Banja (2.3km)
- Cikote (2.4km)
- Smrekovac (2.6km)
- Velika Njiva (2.8km)
- Zgarete (2.9km)
- Potpeć (3.1km)
- Učljivica (3.4km)
- Ravna Livada (3.5km)
- Košnice (3.6km)
- Omar (3.7km)
- Rakovići (3.8km)
- Ðuričići (3.9km)
- Gračanica (4.2km)
- Orašje (4.3km)
- Poyice (4.3km)
- (( Rudina )) (4.4km)
- Kialovac (4.5km)
- Bare (4.6km)
- Trnovica (4.6km)
- Čitluk (4.7km)
- Vucyinice (4.8km)
- Kreševine (4.8km)
- Zdravac (5.3km)
- Grabovica (5.4km)
Accommodation around Mihajlovac
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Banja (2.1km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Aluge (3.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Rid (3.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Strane (5.3km)
- hydroelectric power station;
- a building where electricity is generated from water power.
- Hidroelektrana Potpeć (1.6km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Potpećko Jezero (4.2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Priboj (3.7km)
Airports close to Mihajlovac
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (123km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (157km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (167.2km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (168.9km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (178.4km)