Traveling Luck for Jankovo Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Jankovo Brdo?What's around Jankovo Brdo?
Wikipedia near Jankovo Brdo
Where to stay near Jankovo Brdo
The timezone in Jankovo Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:21 and Sunset at 17:26. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7253°, Longitude. 19.7983°
Satellite map around Jankovo Brdo
Loading map of Jankovo Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jankovo Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Prodica (0.8km)
- Radibratovići (0.8km)
- Terzići (1.1km)
- Glumci (2.1km)
- Acimija (2.1km)
- Velanjci (2.2km)
- Čumići (3km)
- Alin Potok (3.1km)
- Dabići (3.3km)
- Ponjavići (3.9km)
- Glišići (4.1km)
- Bačevac (4.1km)
- Bacetići (4.3km)
- Čumići (4.4km)
- Mušvete (5km)
- Mušvete (5.4km)
- Mešnik (5.5km)
- Utrobe (5.6km)
- Barjaktarevići (6.3km)
- Obradovići (6.6km)
- Potoci (6.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Jankovo Brdo
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Poređa (3.8km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Ðelov Bunar (6.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Dedević Potok (6.6km)
Airports close to Jankovo Brdo
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (139.3km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (149.9km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (186.8km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (192.2km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (194.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Jankovo Brdo
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (259.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.