Traveling Luck for Jusovića Kula, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Jusovica Kula?What's around Jusovica Kula?
Wikipedia near Jusovica Kula
Where to stay near Jusovića Kula
The timezone in Jusovica Kula is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:36 and Sunset at 17:15. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3631°, Longitude. 19.5808°
Satellite map around Jusovića Kula
Loading map of Jusovića Kula and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jusovića Kula, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Jusovića Kula
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Surdup (3.9km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Ćupove Stijene (3.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Rujansko-Guvno (3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- (( Bandera )) (1.6km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Vranjača (3.8km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Duboki Potok (3.6km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Velika Lastva (3.5km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Popova Pećina (3.9km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- (( Ploča )) (4km)
Airports close to Jusovića Kula
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (133.1km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (135.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (150.8km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (164.7km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (166.2km)