Traveling Luck for (( Straševac )), Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is (( Strasevac ))?What's around (( Strasevac ))?
Wikipedia near (( Strasevac ))
Where to stay near (( Straševac ))
The timezone in (( Strasevac )) is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:08 and Sunset at 16:07. It's light
Latitude. 43.3642°, Longitude. 19.6050°
Satellite map around (( Straševac ))
Loading map of (( Straševac )) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around (( Straševac )), in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- (( Straševac )) (0km)
- Seljašnica (1.2km)
- Lukovac (1.5km)
- Jelašje (1.8km)
- Kolovrat (2km)
- Jusovića Kula (2.3km)
- Čauševići (2.5km)
- (( Kruševlje )) (3km)
- Mioska (3.1km)
- Krastine (3.4km)
- Prijepolje (3.5km)
- Dučevo (3.7km)
- Brdo (3.8km)
- (( Sveta Gora )) (3.8km)
- Ðerići (3.9km)
- Prljevac (4km)
- (( Rikavce )) (4.1km)
- Medenac (4.1km)
- Seljane (4.1km)
- Šarampov (4.2km)
Accommodation around (( Straševac ))
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Crna Stena (3.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Rujansko-Guvno (1km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Vranjača (3.7km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Duboki Potok (1.8km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Stolac (3.8km)
Airports close to (( Straševac ))
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (135.1km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (136.4km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (152.2km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (166.5km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (168.5km)