Traveling Luck for Kolovrat, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kolovrat?What's around Kolovrat?
Wikipedia near Kolovrat
Where to stay near Kolovrat
The timezone in Kolovrat is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:58 and Sunset at 16:54. It's light
Latitude. 43.3697°, Longitude. 19.6250°
Satellite map around Kolovrat
Loading map of Kolovrat and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kolovrat, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kolovrat (0km)
- Jelašje (1.1km)
- Prijepolje (1.5km)
- Dučevo (1.7km)
- (( Straševac )) (2km)
- Lukovac (2.2km)
- Krastine (2.2km)
- Ðerići (2.2km)
- Šarampov (2.3km)
- Medenac (2.6km)
- (( Kruševlje )) (2.6km)
- Medenac (2.7km)
- Mioska (2.9km)
- Seljašnica (2.9km)
- Babići (3km)
- Vakuf (3.1km)
- Puškići (3.3km)
- Brdo (3.4km)
- (( Sveta Gora )) (3.9km)
- Mala Drenova (4.1km)
- Puzovići (4.1km)
- (( Ranovići )) (4.2km)
- Oborci (4.3km)
Accommodation around Kolovrat
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Crna Stena (2.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Rujansko-Guvno (2km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Vranjača (4.2km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Duboki Potok (2.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Prijepolje (2.9km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Stolac (3.8km)
Airports close to Kolovrat
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (136.5km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (137.6km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (153.9km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (168.5km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (170.5km)