Traveling Luck for Sokolica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Sokolica?What's around Sokolica?
Wikipedia near Sokolica
Where to stay near Sokolica
The timezone in Sokolica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:58 and Sunset at 16:54. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3756°, Longitude. 19.6392°
Satellite map around Sokolica
Loading map of Sokolica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sokolica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Prijepolje (0.5km)
- Šarampov (1km)
- Dučevo (1.1km)
- Kolovrat (1.6km)
- Vakuf (1.6km)
- Puškići (1.9km)
- Ðerići (1.9km)
- Babići (2km)
- Jelašje (2.1km)
- Krastine (2.2km)
- Medenac (2.3km)
- Medenac (2.4km)
- Mala Drenova (2.8km)
- (( Kruševlje )) (3km)
- (( Ranovići )) (3.1km)
- Puzovići (3.2km)
- Lukovac (3.4km)
- Purići (3.5km)
- (( Straševac )) (3.6km)
- Mrljaci (3.6km)
- Mioska (3.8km)
- Oborci (3.8km)
- Brdo (4.1km)
- Seljašnica (4.3km)
- Dolovi (4.3km)
- Peselje (4.6km)
Accommodation around Sokolica
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Crna Stena (2.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Rujansko-Guvno (3.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Sokolica (0km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Seculića Strana (4.2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Bršljan (3.6km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Duboki Potok (3.6km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Šanac (3.9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Prijepolje (1.4km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Stolac (4.4km)
Airports close to Sokolica
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (137.4km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (138.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (155.3km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (170km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (171km)