Traveling Luck for Šarampov, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Sarampov?What's around Sarampov?
Wikipedia near Sarampov
Where to stay near Šarampov
The timezone in Sarampov is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:08 and Sunset at 16:36. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3831°, Longitude. 19.6406°
Satellite map around Šarampov
Loading map of Šarampov and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Šarampov, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Šarampov (0km)
- Vakuf (1.4km)
- Prijepolje (1.5km)
- Mala Drenova (1.8km)
- Krastine (1.8km)
- Puškići (2km)
- Dučevo (2.1km)
- Kolovrat (2.3km)
- Purići (2.5km)
- Jelašje (2.5km)
- Babići (2.5km)
- Ðerići (2.8km)
- (( Kruševlje )) (2.8km)
- Medenac (3.3km)
- Medenac (3.3km)
- (( Ranovići )) (3.5km)
- Lukovac (3.7km)
- Mrljaci (3.7km)
- Puzovići (3.8km)
- Prošće (4km)
- (( Straševac )) (4.2km)
- Oborci (4.6km)
- Peselje (4.6km)
- Seljašnica (4.7km)
- Mioska (4.8km)
Accommodation around Šarampov
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Crna Stena (3.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Rujansko-Guvno (4.3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Sokolica (1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Suvodo (3.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Bršljan (3.4km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Duboki Potok (4.5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Šanac (3.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Prijepolje (0.6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Stolac (4.1km)
Airports close to Šarampov
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (137km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (139.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (156.1km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (170.7km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (171.5km)