Traveling Luck for Vakuf, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Vakuf?What's around Vakuf?
Wikipedia near Vakuf
Where to stay near Vakuf
The timezone in Vakuf is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:03 and Sunset at 16:05. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3797°, Longitude. 19.6544°
Satellite map around Vakuf
Loading map of Vakuf and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vakuf, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Vakuf (0km)
- Puškići (0.7km)
- Šarampov (1.4km)
- Babići (1.6km)
- Prijepolje (1.7km)
- Dučevo (1.9km)
- Mala Drenova (2.1km)
- (( Ranovići )) (2.3km)
- Mrljaci (2.3km)
- Ðerići (2.4km)
- Puzovići (2.7km)
- Medenac (2.8km)
- Medenac (2.9km)
- Kolovrat (3.1km)
- Krastine (3.2km)
- Purići (3.2km)
- Peselje (3.2km)
- Jelašje (3.7km)
- Oborci (3.7km)
- (( Kruševlje )) (4.2km)
- Podvinje (4.2km)
- Dolovi (4.4km)
- Padež (4.7km)
- Dubovica (4.8km)
- Mioska (4.9km)
- Lukovac (4.9km)
Accommodation around Vakuf
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- (( Stolac )) (4.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Crna Stena (3.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gradac (4.3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Seculića Strana (3.8km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Bršljan (4.8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Šanac (2.5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Prijepolje (1km)
Airports close to Vakuf
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (138.4km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (139.6km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (156.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (170.2km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (171.5km)