Traveling Luck for Golubac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Golubac?What's around Golubac?
Wikipedia near Golubac
Where to stay near Golubac
The timezone in Golubac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:39 and Sunset at 16:13. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8875°, Longitude. 19.5394°
Satellite map around Golubac
Loading map of Golubac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Golubac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bare (2.2km)
- Šljivovica (3.2km)
- Jasikovice (3.3km)
- Tarabići (3.7km)
- Iglići (4.2km)
- Ilijaševići (4.3km)
- Milosavljevići (4.6km)
- Vrba (4.9km)
- Donja Koprivna (5km)
- Omar (5km)
- Jankovići (5.1km)
- Rabasovici (5.2km)
- Osredak (5.3km)
- Stanići (5.5km)
- Gornja Koprivna (5.6km)
- Gaj (5.7km)
- Bešlići (5.8km)
- Bambaci (5.8km)
- Ravan (5.9km)
- Čulići (5.9km)
- Podgrad (6.2km)
- Živanovići (6.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Golubac
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Sokolina (5.9km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Osijek (4.1km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Zaboj (5.3km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Rača (5.8km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Štit (5.1km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Čeprljevac (5.3km)
Airports close to Golubac
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (114.3km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (140.7km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (179.3km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (202.3km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (215.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Golubac
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (230.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.