Traveling Luck for Šljivovica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Sljivovica?What's around Sljivovica?
Wikipedia near Sljivovica
Where to stay near Šljivovica
The timezone in Sljivovica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:02 and Sunset at 16:04. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8956°, Longitude. 19.5125°
Satellite map around Šljivovica
Loading map of Šljivovica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Šljivovica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Šljivovica
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Osijek (6.2km)
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Sokolina (3.8km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Zaboj (3.9km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Rača (5.4km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Rača (5.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Dola Kosa (5.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Matijaševac (5.6km)
Airports close to Šljivovica
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (111.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (141.1km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (177.4km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (203km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (213.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Šljivovica
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (228.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.