Traveling Luck for Kaluđerske Bare, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kaluderske Bare?What's around Kaluderske Bare?
Wikipedia near Kaluderske Bare
Where to stay near Kaluđerske Bare
The timezone in Kaluderske Bare is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:00 and Sunset at 19:28. It's light
Latitude. 43.9064°, Longitude. 19.5269°
Satellite map around Kaluđerske Bare
Loading map of Kaluđerske Bare and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kaluđerske Bare, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Šljivovica (1.5km)
- Donja Koprivna (2.4km)
- Gornja Koprivna (2.9km)
- Ilijaševići (3km)
- Bare (3.1km)
- Jasikovice (3.4km)
- Osredak (3.5km)
- Živanovići (3.7km)
- Vrba (4.4km)
- Bambaci (4.5km)
- Gaj (5.1km)
- Iglići (5.3km)
- Rabasovici (5.3km)
- Boranja (5.3km)
- Mala Reka (5.9km)
- Omar (6.1km)
- Dugandžije (6.1km)
- Tarabići (6.3km)
- Lukovo (6.3km)
- Ravan (6.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Kaluđerske Bare
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Sokolina (3.3km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Zaboj (5.9km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Rača (3.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Dola Kosa (6.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Mala Reka (5.3km)
Airports close to Kaluđerske Bare
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (113.3km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (139.1km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (179.3km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (212.4km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (226.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kaluđerske Bare
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (227.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.