Traveling Luck for Borovo Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Borovo Brdo?What's around Borovo Brdo?
Wikipedia near Borovo Brdo
Where to stay near Borovo Brdo
The timezone in Borovo Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:11 and Sunset at 16:40. It's light
Latitude. 43.9142°, Longitude. 19.5158°
Satellite map around Borovo Brdo
Loading map of Borovo Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Borovo Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Šljivovica (1.6km)
- Gornja Koprivna (1.8km)
- Donja Koprivna (1.8km)
- Živanovići (3km)
- Ilijaševići (3.6km)
- Osredak (3.7km)
- Bare (4.5km)
- Jasikovice (4.5km)
- Boranja (4.8km)
- Bambaci (4.9km)
- Vrba (5.3km)
- Lukovo (5.4km)
- Gaj (5.8km)
- Mala Reka (6km)
- Dobrak (6km)
- Ljuboš (6.2km)
- Rabasovici (6.3km)
- Beserovina (6.3km)
- Maćevine (6.3km)
- Rešagići (6.5km)
Accommodation around Borovo Brdo
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Sokolina (1.8km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Zaboj (6.2km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Rača (3.3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Dola Kosa (5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Barski Do (5.9km)
Airports close to Borovo Brdo
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (112.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (138.8km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (178.8km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (211.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (228.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Borovo Brdo
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (226.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.