Traveling Luck for Krstača, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Krstaca?What's around Krstaca?
Wikipedia near Krstaca
Where to stay near Krstača
The timezone in Krstaca is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:35 and Sunset at 18:43. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.9161°, Longitude. 19.5217°
Satellite map around Krstača
Loading map of Krstača and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Krstača, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Donja Koprivna (1.3km)
- Gornja Koprivna (1.6km)
- Šljivovica (2km)
- Živanovići (2.5km)
- Ilijaševići (3.1km)
- Osredak (3.1km)
- Jasikovice (4.1km)
- Bare (4.1km)
- Bambaci (4.3km)
- Boranja (4.3km)
- Vrba (4.7km)
- Lukovo (5.1km)
- Gaj (5.2km)
- Mala Reka (5.4km)
- Rabasovici (5.8km)
- Maćevine (5.8km)
- Dobrak (5.9km)
- Dugandžije (6.1km)
- Iglići (6.1km)
- Rešagići (6.2km)
- Ljuboš (6.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Krstača
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Sokolina (2.1km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Rača (2.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Dola Kosa (5.5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Barski Do (6.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Korita (6.2km)
Airports close to Krstača
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (112.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (138.3km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (179.4km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (211km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (228.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Krstača
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (226.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.