Traveling Luck for Seljašnica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Seljasnica?What's around Seljasnica?
Wikipedia near Seljasnica
Where to stay near Seljašnica
The timezone in Seljasnica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:03 and Sunset at 16:48. It's light
Latitude. 43.3725°, Longitude. 19.6294°
Satellite map around Seljašnica
Loading map of Seljašnica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Seljašnica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kolovrat (0.6km)
- Prijepolje (1.1km)
- Jelašje (1.3km)
- Dučevo (1.5km)
- Šarampov (1.7km)
- Krastine (2km)
- Ðerići (2.1km)
- Medenac (2.5km)
- Lukovac (2.5km)
- (( Kruševlje )) (2.5km)
- Vakuf (2.6km)
- (( Straševac )) (2.6km)
- Medenac (2.6km)
- Babići (2.6km)
- Puškići (2.8km)
- Mioska (3.2km)
- Seljašnica (3.3km)
- Mala Drenova (3.5km)
- Brdo (3.7km)
- Puzovići (3.8km)
- (( Ranovići )) (3.9km)
- Purići (4km)
- Oborci (4.1km)
- (( Sveta Gora )) (4.3km)
Accommodation around Seljašnica
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Crna Stena (2.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Rujansko-Guvno (2.6km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Vranjača (4.3km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Duboki Potok (2.8km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Prijepolje (2.3km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Stolac (3.9km)
Airports close to Seljašnica
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (136.7km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (138.1km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (154.4km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (169km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (170.9km)