Traveling Luck for (( Bršljen )), Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is (( Brsljen ))?What's around (( Brsljen ))?
Wikipedia near (( Brsljen ))
Where to stay near (( Bršljen ))
The timezone in (( Brsljen )) is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:21 and Sunset at 19:13. It's light
Latitude. 43.3867°, Longitude. 19.6017°
Satellite map around (( Bršljen ))
Loading map of (( Bršljen )) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around (( Bršljen )), in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- (( Kruševlje )) (0.9km)
- Lukovac (1.5km)
- Barice (1.9km)
- Krastine (2km)
- Krašljevići (2.1km)
- Jelašje (2.1km)
- Seljašnica (2.3km)
- Prljevac (2.7km)
- (( Straševac )) (3km)
- Kolovrat (3.1km)
- Prošće (3.5km)
- Seljane (3.7km)
- Jusovića Kula (3.7km)
- Šarampov (3.7km)
- Čauševići (4km)
- Prijepolje (4.2km)
- Rogušje (4.2km)
- Purići (4.3km)
- Ljeskovac (4.5km)
Accommodation around (( Bršljen ))
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Ćupove Stijene (4.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Rujansko-Guvno (3.9km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Vranjača (1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Suvodo (2.2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Bršljan (0.4km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Duboki Potok (4.5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Tošica Brdo (4.6km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Popova Pećina (3.6km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Prijepolje (4.3km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- (( Ploča )) (2.7km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Stolac (0.8km)
Airports close to (( Bršljen ))
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (133.5km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (139.2km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (154.4km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (168.1km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (168.4km)