Traveling Luck for Sastavci, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Sastavci?What's around Sastavci?
Wikipedia near Sastavci
Where to stay near Sastavci
The timezone in Sastavci is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:11 and Sunset at 16:32. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4636°, Longitude. 19.4831°
Satellite map around Sastavci
Loading map of Sastavci and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sastavci, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bare (1.1km)
- Mosurovina (1.7km)
- Prisoje (1.8km)
- Srbljanovići (2km)
- Lužina (3.5km)
- Potoci (3.6km)
- (( Zajednica )) (3.8km)
- (( Brkat )) (3.8km)
- Papići (3.9km)
- Ljubojevina (3.9km)
- (( Gradina )) (4km)
- Kamenjača (4.3km)
- Pećina (4.6km)
- (( Rakita )) (4.8km)
- Međugorje (4.9km)
- Rastina (5km)
- Lokvice (5.6km)
- Gornje Babine (5.8km)
- Radojići (5.9km)
Accommodation around Sastavci
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Debeli Brijeg (5.7km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Vajzova Dolina (5.2km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gola Brda (5.3km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Oštrik (4.3km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Vijogor (4.4km)
Airports close to Sastavci
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (119km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (146.8km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (157.2km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (158.1km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (166.5km)