Traveling Luck for Čadinje, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Cadinje?What's around Cadinje?
Wikipedia near Cadinje
Where to stay near Čadinje
The timezone in Cadinje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:31 and Sunset at 18:02. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3628°, Longitude. 19.6119°
Satellite map around Čadinje
Loading map of Čadinje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Čadinje, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- (( Straševac )) (0.7km)
- Kolovrat (1.5km)
- Jelašje (1.7km)
- Lukovac (1.9km)
- Seljašnica (1.9km)
- Mioska (2.5km)
- Jusovića Kula (3km)
- Prijepolje (3km)
- Dučevo (3km)
- (( Kruševlje )) (3.1km)
- Čauševići (3.2km)
- Brdo (3.2km)
- Ðerići (3.3km)
- Krastine (3.3km)
- (( Sveta Gora )) (3.4km)
- Medenac (3.4km)
- Medenac (3.6km)
- Šarampov (3.8km)
- Kovačevac (4.1km)
- Babići (4.3km)
- Skokuće (4.3km)
Accommodation around Čadinje
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Crna Stena (3.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Rujansko-Guvno (0.6km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Vranjača (4.1km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Duboki Potok (1.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Prijepolje (4.4km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Stolac (4.1km)
Airports close to Čadinje
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (135.8km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (136.4km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (152.4km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (166.9km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (169.2km)