Traveling Luck for Orovac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Orovac?What's around Orovac?
Wikipedia near Orovac
Where to stay near Orovac
The timezone in Orovac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:09 and Sunset at 16:40. It's light
Latitude. 43.3731°, Longitude. 19.5903°
Satellite map around Orovac
Loading map of Orovac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Orovac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Orovac
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Surdup (4.2km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Ćupove Stijene (3.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Rujansko-Guvno (2.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- (( Bandera )) (2.2km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Vranjača (2.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Suvodo (4.3km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Duboki Potok (3.6km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Velika Lastva (3.8km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Popova Pećina (3.3km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- (( Ploča )) (3km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Stolac (2.7km)
Airports close to Orovac
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (133.3km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (137.2km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (152.3km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (166.2km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (167.2km)