Traveling Luck for Anđelina Voda, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Andelina Voda?What's around Andelina Voda?
Wikipedia near Andelina Voda
Where to stay near Anđelina Voda
The timezone in Andelina Voda is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:41 and Sunset at 17:57. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4519°, Longitude. 19.4592°
Satellite map around Anđelina Voda
Loading map of Anđelina Voda and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Anđelina Voda, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Srbljanovići (1.4km)
- Papići (1.6km)
- Mosurovina (1.8km)
- Ljubojevina (3.2km)
- Bare (3.8km)
- Prisoje (4.4km)
- Vrelo (4.4km)
- Donje Selo (4.5km)
- Pećina (4.7km)
- Klupci (4.9km)
- Potoci (5km)
- Gornje Babine (5km)
- (( Gradina )) (5km)
- Bare (5.2km)
- Podožalj (5.4km)
- Baćine (5.7km)
- Lužina (5.9km)
- Rastina (5.9km)
- Bukovik (6km)
- Dubrave (6.1km)
- (( Zajednica )) (6.1km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Debeli Brijeg (3km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Vajzova Dolina (3.8km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gola Brda (3km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Oštrik (1.6km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Vijogor (3.9km)
Airports close to Anđelina Voda
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (117.6km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (144.9km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (154.8km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (155.7km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (163.8km)