Traveling Luck for Gradac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Gradac?What's around Gradac?
Wikipedia near Gradac
Where to stay near Gradac
The timezone in Gradac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:01 and Sunset at 16:51. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4525°, Longitude. 19.4406°
Satellite map around Gradac
Loading map of Gradac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gradac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Papići (0.7km)
- Srbljanovići (2.4km)
- Vrelo (2.8km)
- Donje Selo (3km)
- Klupci (3.1km)
- Bare (3.5km)
- Mosurovina (3.6km)
- Baćine (3.9km)
- Dubrave (4.4km)
- Bukovik (4.4km)
- Pećina (4.4km)
- Ljubojevina (4.6km)
- Podožalj (4.7km)
- Kaluđerovići (4.7km)
- Kom (5km)
- Zalužnica (5.1km)
- Bare (5.2km)
- Kula (5.3km)
- Bare (5.4km)
- Potoci (5.5km)
- Strmac (5.7km)
- Krnjača (5.8km)
- Zastijenje (6km)
- Prisoje (6km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Debeli Brijeg (1.5km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Vajzova Dolina (4.8km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gola Brda (3.2km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Oštrik (1km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Vijogor (5.3km)
Airports close to Gradac
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (115.9km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (144.8km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (153.9km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (154.1km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (162.6km)