Traveling Luck for Crnjuša Cerje, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Crnjusa Cerje?What's around Crnjusa Cerje?
Wikipedia near Crnjusa Cerje
Where to stay near Crnjuša Cerje
The timezone in Crnjusa Cerje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:31 and Sunset at 18:03. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.9333°, Longitude. 19.5256°
Satellite map around Crnjuša Cerje
Loading map of Crnjuša Cerje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Crnjuša Cerje, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Živanovići (0.5km)
- Gornja Koprivna (1km)
- Donja Koprivna (1.1km)
- Boranja (2.3km)
- Osredak (2.5km)
- Lukovo (2.8km)
- Ilijaševići (3.3km)
- Bambaci (3.7km)
- Maćevine (3.8km)
- Dobrak (3.9km)
- Rešagići (4km)
- Mala Reka (4km)
- Šljivovica (4.3km)
- Vrba (4.8km)
- Jasikovice (5km)
- Gaj (5km)
- Kolari (5.2km)
- Plijeskovo (5.2km)
- Dugandžije (5.4km)
- Bare (5.5km)
- Skelani (5.5km)
- Beserovina (5.6km)
- Ljuboš (5.6km)
- Lug (5.8km)
- Kalimanići (5.8km)
- Zgunja (6km)
- Rabasovici (6km)
Accommodation around Crnjuša Cerje
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Sokolina (2.5km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Rača (1.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Korita (5.5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Suva Glavica (3.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Dola Kosa (5.9km)
Airports close to Crnjuša Cerje
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (113.5km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (136.2km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (180.7km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (209km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (229.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Crnjuša Cerje
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (224.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.