Traveling Luck for Sokolina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Sokolina?What's around Sokolina?
Wikipedia near Sokolina
Where to stay near Sokolina
The timezone in Sokolina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:01 and Sunset at 16:04. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.9242°, Longitude. 19.5025°
Satellite map around Sokolina
Loading map of Sokolina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sokolina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gornja Koprivna (1.5km)
- Donja Koprivna (2.4km)
- Živanovići (2.9km)
- Šljivovica (3km)
- Ljuboš (4.4km)
- Beserovina (4.5km)
- Osredak (4.6km)
- Dobrak (4.6km)
- Lukovo (4.7km)
- Boranja (4.8km)
- Ilijaševići (4.9km)
- Rešagići (5.4km)
- Zgunja (5.6km)
- Barakovići (5.7km)
- Bambaci (5.8km)
- Jasikovice (6.1km)
- Bare (6.2km)
- Maćevine (6.2km)
Accommodation around Sokolina
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Sokolina (0km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Rača (3.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Dola Kosa (3.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Barski Do (4.5km)
Airports close to Sokolina
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (111.3km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (138.4km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (178.2km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (209.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (230km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sokolina
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (224.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.