Traveling Luck for (( Kruševlje )), Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is (( Krusevlje ))?What's around (( Krusevlje ))?
Wikipedia near (( Krusevlje ))
Where to stay near (( Kruševlje ))
The timezone in (( Krusevlje )) is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:59 and Sunset at 16:05. It's light
Latitude. 43.3864°, Longitude. 19.6111°
Satellite map around (( Kruševlje ))
Loading map of (( Kruševlje )) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around (( Kruševlje )), in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- (( Kruševlje )) (0km)
- Krastine (1.1km)
- Jelašje (1.6km)
- Lukovac (1.6km)
- Kolovrat (2.6km)
- Seljašnica (2.7km)
- Krašljevići (2.7km)
- Barice (2.8km)
- Šarampov (2.8km)
- (( Straševac )) (3km)
- Prošće (3.2km)
- Prijepolje (3.4km)
- Purići (3.5km)
- Prljevac (3.6km)
- Mala Drenova (3.8km)
- Dučevo (3.9km)
- Jusovića Kula (4.2km)
- Vakuf (4.2km)
- Čauševići (4.5km)
- Seljane (4.5km)
- Ðerići (4.6km)
Accommodation around (( Kruševlje ))
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Rujansko-Guvno (3.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Suvodo (2.2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Bršljan (0.6km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Duboki Potok (4.3km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Popova Pećina (4.5km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- (( Ploča )) (3.6km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Prijepolje (3.4km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Stolac (1.4km)
Airports close to (( Kruševlje ))
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (134.3km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (139.4km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (154.9km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (168.8km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (169.3km)