Traveling Luck for Suvodo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Suvodo?What's around Suvodo?
Wikipedia near Suvodo
Where to stay near Suvodo
The timezone in Suvodo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:29 and Sunset at 18:04. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4028°, Longitude. 19.6094°
Satellite map around Suvodo
Loading map of Suvodo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Suvodo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Prošće (1.4km)
- Krašljevići (2.1km)
- (( Kruševlje )) (2.2km)
- Krastine (2.4km)
- Ljeskovac (2.7km)
- Barice (2.8km)
- Purići (3km)
- (( Avdovi )) (3.3km)
- Lukovac (3.6km)
- Rosulje (3.6km)
- Jelašje (3.7km)
- Mala Drenova (3.9km)
- Šarampov (3.9km)
- (( Metaljka )) (4.2km)
- Prljevac (4.2km)
- Vojnica (4.3km)
- Seljašnica (4.5km)
- Kolovrat (4.6km)
- Brajsalica (4.7km)
- Boškovina (4.9km)
- Topalovina (4.9km)
- Ledinci (5km)
- Prijepolje (5km)
- (( Straševac )) (5.1km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Dragovica (1.8km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Prijepolje (3.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Sokolica (4.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Suvodo (0km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Tošica Brdo (3.9km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Popova Pećina (4.6km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Prijepolje (4.2km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- (( Ploča )) (3.6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Stolac (1.6km)
Airports close to Suvodo
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (133.3km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (141.4km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (156.6km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (169.3km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (170.1km)