Traveling Luck for Vranjača, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Vranjaca?What's around Vranjaca?
Wikipedia near Vranjaca
Where to stay near Vranjača
The timezone in Vranjaca is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:01 and Sunset at 16:51. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3911°, Longitude. 19.5928°
Satellite map around Vranjača
Loading map of Vranjača and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vranjača, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Barice (0.9km)
- Krašljevići (1.1km)
- (( Kruševlje )) (1.9km)
- Prljevac (2.1km)
- Lukovac (2.3km)
- Seljašnica (2.8km)
- Krastine (2.9km)
- Jelašje (3.1km)
- Seljane (3.2km)
- Rogušje (3.3km)
- Prošće (3.6km)
- (( Straševac )) (3.7km)
- Jusovića Kula (3.8km)
- Ljeskovac (3.9km)
- Čauševići (4.1km)
- Kolovrat (4.2km)
- (( Rikavce )) (4.5km)
- Zasok (4.6km)
- Šarampov (4.7km)
Accommodation around Vranjača
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Surdup (4.6km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Prijepolje (4.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Ćupove Stijene (3.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Rujansko-Guvno (4.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- (( Bandera )) (4.5km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Vranjača (0km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Suvodo (2.2km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Popova Pećina (2.7km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- (( Ploča )) (1.8km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Stolac (0.7km)
Airports close to Vranjača
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (132.5km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (139.5km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (154.4km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (167.6km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (167.9km)