Traveling Luck for Krašljevići, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Krasljevici?What's around Krasljevici?
Wikipedia near Krasljevici
Where to stay near Krašljevići
The timezone in Krasljevici is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:27 and Sunset at 18:05. It's light
Latitude. 43.3989°, Longitude. 19.5881°
Satellite map around Krašljevići
Loading map of Krašljevići and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Krašljevići, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Krašljevići (0km)
- Barice (0.9km)
- Prljevac (2.4km)
- (( Kruševlje )) (2.7km)
- Ljeskovac (2.9km)
- Rogušje (3km)
- Lukovac (3.4km)
- Prošće (3.4km)
- Seljane (3.6km)
- Krastine (3.6km)
- Seljašnica (3.8km)
- Jelašje (4.2km)
- (( Tovarnica )) (4.3km)
- (( Dosudovići )) (4.4km)
- Raskrsnica (4.4km)
- Ledinci (4.5km)
- (( Avdovi )) (4.6km)
- Jusovića Kula (4.7km)
- (( Straševac )) (4.8km)
- Zasok (4.9km)
- Brašansko Brdo (4.9km)
Accommodation around Krašljevići
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Surdup (4.6km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Dragovica (3.8km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Ćupove Stijene (3.4km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Vranjača (1.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Suvodo (2.1km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Popova Pećina (2.5km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- (( Ploča )) (1.5km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Stolac (1.4km)
Airports close to Krašljevići
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (131.6km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (140.4km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (155km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (167.2km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (168.2km)