Traveling Luck for Barice, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Barice?What's around Barice?
Wikipedia near Barice
Where to stay near Barice
The timezone in Barice is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:57 and Sunset at 16:06. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3931°, Longitude. 19.5836°
Satellite map around Barice
Loading map of Barice and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Barice, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Barice (0km)
- Krašljevići (0.9km)
- Prljevac (1.5km)
- Rogušje (2.4km)
- Seljane (2.7km)
- (( Kruševlje )) (2.8km)
- Lukovac (3km)
- Seljašnica (3.2km)
- Krastine (3.8km)
- Ljeskovac (3.8km)
- Jusovića Kula (3.9km)
- Jelašje (3.9km)
- Zasok (4km)
- Prošće (4.2km)
- Čauševići (4.2km)
- (( Rikavce )) (4.2km)
- (( Straševac )) (4.3km)
- (( Dosudovići )) (4.6km)
- Raskrsnica (4.7km)
- Brašansko Brdo (4.7km)
Accommodation around Barice
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Dragovica (4.4km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Surdup (3.9km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Ćupove Stijene (2.7km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Vranjača (0.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Suvodo (2.8km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Popova Pećina (1.8km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- (( Ploča )) (0.9km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Stolac (1.6km)
Airports close to Barice
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (131.6km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (139.6km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (154.2km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (166.7km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (167.4km)