Traveling Luck for Pečenac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Pecenac?What's around Pecenac?
Wikipedia near Pecenac
Where to stay near Pečenac
The timezone in Pecenac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:49 and Sunset at 18:40. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4094°, Longitude. 19.6006°
Satellite map around Pečenac
Loading map of Pečenac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pečenac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ljeskovac (1.6km)
- Krašljevići (1.8km)
- Prošće (1.9km)
- Barice (2.7km)
- (( Avdovi )) (2.8km)
- (( Kruševlje )) (3.2km)
- Rosulje (3.2km)
- (( Metaljka )) (3.6km)
- Krastine (3.6km)
- Ledinci (3.8km)
- Vojnica (3.9km)
- Purići (4km)
- (( Tovarnica )) (4km)
- Prljevac (4.2km)
- (( Visočica )) (4.3km)
- Brajsalica (4.4km)
- Lukovac (4.4km)
- Rogušje (4.7km)
- Jelašje (4.8km)
- Raskrsnica (4.8km)
- (( Dosudovići )) (4.9km)
- Topalovina (5km)
- Mala Drenova (5km)
- (( Ledinke )) (5km)
- (( Mitrovac )) (5.1km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Dragovica (2.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Suvodo (1.2km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Prijepolje (4.3km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Popova Pećina (4.2km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- (( Ploča )) (3.3km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Stolac (2.2km)
Airports close to Pečenac
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (132.1km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (142km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (156.9km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (168.5km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (170km)