Traveling Luck for Prošće, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Prosce?What's around Prosce?
Wikipedia near Prosce
Where to stay near Prošće
The timezone in Prosce is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:54 and Sunset at 18:32. It's light
Latitude. 43.4097°, Longitude. 19.6208°
Satellite map around Prošće
Loading map of Prošće and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Prošće, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Prošće (0km)
- Purići (2.2km)
- (( Avdovi )) (2.4km)
- Rosulje (2.5km)
- Ljeskovac (2.9km)
- Krastine (3km)
- Vojnica (3.1km)
- (( Kruševlje )) (3.2km)
- (( Metaljka )) (3.2km)
- Mala Drenova (3.3km)
- Krašljevići (3.4km)
- Brajsalica (3.4km)
- Boškovina (3.5km)
- Topalovina (3.5km)
- (( Mitrovac )) (3.7km)
- Šarampov (4km)
- Barice (4.2km)
- Padež (4.3km)
- Bare (4.5km)
- Jelašje (4.6km)
- (( Visočica )) (4.6km)
- Lukovac (4.8km)
- Vakuf (5.1km)
- Ledinci (5.1km)
- Kolovrat (5.3km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Dragovica (1.4km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Prijepolje (2.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Sokolica (4.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Suvodo (1.4km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- (( Ploča )) (4.9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Prijepolje (4.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Stolac (3km)
Airports close to Prošće
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (133.9km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (142.5km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (158km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (170.4km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (171.5km)