Traveling Luck for Kruševlje, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Krusevlje?What's around Krusevlje?
Wikipedia near Krusevlje
Where to stay near Kruševlje
The timezone in Krusevlje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:36 and Sunset at 17:58. It's light
Latitude. 43.9619°, Longitude. 19.7472°
Satellite map around Kruševlje
Loading map of Kruševlje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kruševlje, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Konder (1.5km)
- Cerje (2km)
- Potočari (2.2km)
- Ignjatovići (2.4km)
- Despotovići (2.5km)
- Jankovići (2.9km)
- Bukova Ravan (3.2km)
- Miljkovići (3.4km)
- Mladenovići (3.6km)
- Zaglavak (3.9km)
- Paunovići (3.9km)
- Blagojevići (4.1km)
- Jelovik (4.4km)
- Lazići (4.6km)
- Čamići (4.7km)
- Nikolići (4.7km)
- Mednik (4.9km)
- Lekići (5.1km)
- Tupaići (5.2km)
- Lukići (5.4km)
- Radojevići (5.5km)
- Stankići (5.6km)
- Čitluk (5.7km)
- Tupalći (5.7km)
- Bajnovače (5.7km)
- Ðozići (5.8km)
- Rakići (6km)
- Stjepanovići (6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Kruševlje
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Divić (5.6km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Jakšinac (5.4km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Glog (4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Tutalija (2.4km)
Airports close to Kruševlje
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (123km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (134.7km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (201.1km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (212.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (219.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kruševlje
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (211.3km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (229km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.