Traveling Luck for Zalug, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Zalug?What's around Zalug?
Wikipedia near Zalug
Where to stay near Zalug
The timezone in Zalug is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:56 and Sunset at 16:05. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3956°, Longitude. 19.6261°
Satellite map around Zalug
Loading map of Zalug and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Zalug, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Krastine (1.2km)
- Purići (1.7km)
- (( Kruševlje )) (1.9km)
- Prošće (1.9km)
- Šarampov (2.1km)
- Mala Drenova (2.2km)
- Jelašje (2.8km)
- Kolovrat (3.4km)
- Prijepolje (3.4km)
- Lukovac (3.4km)
- Vakuf (3.4km)
- Krašljevići (3.7km)
- Dučevo (4km)
- Barice (4.1km)
- Puškići (4.1km)
- (( Avdovi )) (4.3km)
- Boškovina (4.4km)
- Rosulje (4.4km)
- Ljeskovac (4.4km)
- Seljašnica (4.5km)
- Padež (4.5km)
- (( Straševac )) (4.6km)
- Babići (4.7km)
- Ðerići (4.8km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Dragovica (0.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Sokolica (2.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Suvodo (1.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Šanac (4.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Prijepolje (2.4km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Stolac (2.5km)
Airports close to Zalug
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (135.1km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (140.9km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (156.7km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (170.7km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (170.8km)