Traveling Luck for Ljupča, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Ljupca?What's around Ljupca?
Wikipedia near Ljupca
Where to stay near Ljupča
The timezone in Ljupca is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:01 and Sunset at 19:26. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4169°, Longitude. 19.6297°
Satellite map around Ljupča
Loading map of Ljupča and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ljupča, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Prošće (1.3km)
- Rosulje (1.8km)
- (( Avdovi )) (1.9km)
- Vojnica (2.2km)
- Purići (2.2km)
- Topalovina (2.3km)
- Boškovina (2.3km)
- Brajsalica (2.4km)
- (( Mitrovac )) (2.5km)
- (( Metaljka )) (2.5km)
- Bare (3.2km)
- Ljeskovac (3.4km)
- Mala Drenova (3.4km)
- Padež (3.4km)
- Krastine (4km)
- (( Visočica )) (4.3km)
- (( Kruševlje )) (4.4km)
- Šarampov (4.6km)
- Krašljevići (4.6km)
- (( Potok )) (4.6km)
- Bajnovići (4.7km)
- (( Breg )) (5km)
Accommodation around Ljupča
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Dragovica (2.2km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Prijepolje (3.2km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Bijela Stena (4.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Prijepolje (4.5km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Stolac (4.2km)
Airports close to Ljupča
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (134.2km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (143.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (159.2km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (171.3km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (172.7km)