Traveling Luck for Orašac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Orasac?What's around Orasac?
Wikipedia near Orasac
Where to stay near Orašac
The timezone in Orasac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:06 and Sunset at 16:44. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5369°, Longitude. 19.6192°
Satellite map around Orašac
Loading map of Orašac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Orašac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Saračevina (1.6km)
- Rakovići (2.4km)
- Trešnjica (2.5km)
- Ðurovac (2.8km)
- Potpeć (3km)
- Jelača (3km)
- Pribojskecelice (3.2km)
- Vitkovac (3.5km)
- Gračanica (3.6km)
- Suvo Polje (3.6km)
- Pod (3.8km)
- Druglići (3.8km)
- Krstače (3.8km)
- Učljivica (3.9km)
- Dubrava (4.2km)
- Pešići (4.2km)
- Stavići (4.3km)
- Sloniči (4.8km)
- Kula (5.1km)
- Vucyinice (5.1km)
- Kalafati (5.3km)
- Cikote (5.3km)
- Parlog (5.5km)
- Ðuričići (5.5km)
- Lovnica (5.6km)
- Zdravac (5.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Orašac
- hydroelectric power station;
- a building where electricity is generated from water power.
- Hidroelektrana Potpeć (4.5km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Valjevac (1.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Vijanac (2.4km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Potpećko Jezero (4.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Bjeličkovica (2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Rid (5.1km)
Airports close to Orašac
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (127.7km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (158.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (172km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (172.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (178.8km)